piątek, 30 maja 2008

Opis kinowego trailera!!

To że wersja w kinach będzie inna od tej znanej z internetu wiedzieliśmy już od jakiegoś czasu. Lecz dopiero teraz jeden z ekipy XfilesUltimate, który widzial zwiastun w kinie opisał go dla nas!
Oto jak wygląda kinowy trailer

"It begins with Billy Connolly, seeing something, then it moves to a close up and he says "I had a vision, of a woman..."
then the 20th Century Fox logo
then we see Mulder and Scully coming out of the helicopter
cut to Amanda Peet saying, "I called you here, on this, because of your faith in this kind of things"
Mulder and Scully coming out of the helicopter to meet Xzibit
then Billy Connolly talkin about the vision he has and scenes with the woman who is caught/kidnaped by the killer/dude
then some scenes we already have
then lots of chasing and Mulder and Scully talkin
"I need you on this with me"
Scully lookin at him
they hold hands
it's a very I don't know how to say it hands holding scene
Connolly then with Mulder:
Do you believe in this kind of things
let's just say I want to believe
Mulder chasing sth
Connelly: These are visions from God
Scully: Maybe it's not God who sends this
THIS YEAR
Mulder, running
TO FIND THE TRUTH
FBI forming a cirlce
YOU MUST BELIEVE
Mulder on the ground, been dragged - I think he is in danger
Scully hitting the creepy dude with a bat
Creepy dude with face all efd up
Mulder and Scully almost kiss
The X Files I want to believe"

Ciekawe czy ta wersja trafi również do polskich kin?? Czekamy z niecierpliwoscią!

Brak komentarzy: