czwartek, 15 maja 2008

Rozmowa z Wire!

Specjalnie dla was klip oraz transkrypcja filmiku z video galerii serwisu Wire!!


Interviewer Woman: I love your dress! What are you wearing?
GA: It's Alberta Ferretti.
Interviewer Woman: Everyone seems to be into Alberta Ferretti..
GA: Oh really?
Interviewer Woman: What is it that makes a million dollar dress on the red carpet, because you know there's a lot of pressure when you're going up...
GA: I guess what fits...if something fits you wear it.
*someone thanks her for something...and she says thank you.*
Interviewer Guy: Gillian, you've got the X-Files 2 coming up, I believe.
GA: Yeah, the poster's right outside! That wasn't so bad.
Interviewer Guy: I know, I know!
GA: I look taller in the poster, they put me on an apple box or something.
Interviewer Guy: But what can people expect, I mean, you know how's it going to work, how's it going to fit...
GA: It's going to be so scary you're going to cry. You're going to weep!
*laughter*
Other Guy: Who's your dress by?
GA: Alberta Ferretti.
Other Guy: Ah, Ferretti.
GA: Yeah.

Brak komentarzy: